What you will learn from this course
Learn about nutritional elements of foods and there application for our healing
Learn about nature cure link to modern nutritional science backed by 50+ scientific papers
YOGIC DIET & MIND
Learn about Yogic classification of food and role of mind in our diet
WHOLE PLANT BASED DIET PLAN
A workable diet plan which integrates all the learnings from the program!
Life-changing learnings and myth-busting knowledge
- You might not even know that you have not been eating and living right.
- Healthy Carbohydrates are absolutely essential in every meal
- Protein – did you know excess protein is neither necessary nor healthy?
- Fats in the form of oils is not necessary, but body needs fats in its original form
Discover food-based healing from a Scientific Perspective
- The course content is backed by 50+ scientific studies, books & research papers.
- Did you know that Fiber can help prevent & reverse lifestyle diseases!
Dr. Gauri Rokkam
(Holistic Nutritionist & Expert Trainer)
Well known for her applied approach of blending Western modern medical nutrition with Eastern Yogic philosophy of food & Naturopathy
- Ph.D. (Yoga & Life Sciences) SVYASA Yoga University, Bengaluru
- M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition), Bangalore University Topper
- Certified Nature Cure therapist International Institute of Mahayoga & Natural Hygiene, USA
- Certified Diabetes Educator - St. John’s Hospital, Bengaluru
- Certified Yoga Instructor & Therapist - SVYASA University, Bengaluru
- Certified Lactation consultant, Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru
- Certified Sports Nutritionist - Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru
- Trained in Yogic management of back pain, Dr. Omkar, IISc, Bengaluru
- Diploma -“Nutrition for health promotion & disease prevention”, University of California, San Francisco, USA
- Diploma in “Nutrition & Health Education”, IGNOU
Hear what people are saying
Harsh Vardhan, Leadership Coach,India
"Just took me a few seconds to decide that I want to do the course. This is the mother of all courses, abundant in content, and very low in cost. And the returns from this course are right from the first class itself."
Manpreet Kaur, Senior Manager-Payments, USA
"Dr. Gauri, what you have taught me and the rest of the folks in the course is something that I wouldn't have learned, even if I read 10 or 100 books. The best thing, what I like about this course is it's designed so beautifully."
Shivani Pal,HR Manager,India
"Ever since I became a mother, you know, I wanted to start at right for my kid. And, I think I hit the gold mine. I'm seeing some changes in my parents, you know, they're going and taking the sunbath upstairs. And my husband is not ordering food outside to say so. Lovely"