Improve Bones & Joint Health Naturally
Learn Natural Practices, Diet & Lifestyle To Reverse Osteoporosis & Arthritis, And Strengthen Bones<<< BOOK NOW >>>
🎥 2 Recorded Sessions 📑 Diet & Exercise Guidance💬 Email Support 📆 1-Year Access To Recordings
Dr. Sanchita Bhattacharya, MBBS
- Founder Director, Holistic Health Centre for Integrative Medicine (HHCIM), New Delhi
- Certified In Evidence-based Optimal Nutrition by Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Internationally Certified Health Coach from Symbiosis, Canada
- Helped Thousands of People Achieve Better Health
- Her Healing Approach Blends Medical Science, Nutrition, Exercise and Mind Health
- Undo the effects of age-related or disease-induced bone loss
- Build a lasting defense against osteoporosis
- Enjoy greater freedom and increase daily activity
- Reduce the risk of fractures due to fragile bones
- Boost your bone strength and density
- Increase flexibility and lubrication in joints
*After following the practices taught in this workshop for 10-12 weeks
Who Is This Workshop For?
Anyone who wants to have better bone and joint health
And, People Who Are Struggling With:
Low Bone Density
‘Own Strong Bones For An Active & Healthy Life!’
Recorded Session 1
Why is bone and joint health important?
What is osteoporosis?
Risk factors, causes, and symptoms of osteoporosis.
Peak bone mass and its significance
Factors affecting joint health
Exercises recommended for bone and joint health
How does stress affect bone health?
Stress management techniques
Recorded Session 2
Role of nutrition for bone & joint health
How do animal foods and dairy affect our bone health?
Micronutrients and Herbs for Bone & Joint Issues
Are supplements necessary for healthy bones and joints?
Foods for maintaining strong bones and joints