MASTERCHEF INDIA TOP 40, PLANT-BASED CHEF
Priya Vijan is a plant-based food, health, and fitness enthusiast. She has been among the top 40 of Masterchef India Season 6. She currently runs a home-based bakery, Melt It Down, which provides plant-based, gluten-free, refined flour-free, and nutrient-dense confectionery.
Her ebook- Slick Belly is dedicated to plant-based recipes.
DAY 1: RECORDING
- Sesame Zoodles with BBQ Tofu
- Burmese Curried Coconut Noodle Bowl
DAY 2: RECORDING
- Nasi Goreng with Chickpea Cauli Rice
- Thai Style Red Curry Flat Noodles
Program Highlights & Takeaways
- 4 Grain-Free High Fiber Meal Bowls
- 8+ Tasty and Wholesome Elements
- 2 LIVE Demo Session
- Recipe E-book and Ingredient List with Detailed Instructions
- 1-Year Recording Access