COURSE PRICE: INR 999/-
LAUNCH DISCOUNT PRICE
USE CODE WELLCURE20 TO GET 20% OFF AT CHECKOUT
Valid Till 30 April 2022
“Migraines & Strokes are one of the Leading Causes of Neurological Disorders in India.”
~ A Recent Medical Study
“Above 213 Million People Suffer from Migraines in India”
~ 2019 Study
Reduce Headaches & Other Migraine Symptoms With Quick & Easy-to-Follow Medical Yoga Techniques
This Course Is For You, If You Have:
Frequent Headaches (especially at the back of the head)
High or Constant Stress Levels
Constant & Progressive Stiffness in the Neck & Shoulders
Recurring Heaviness or Pain in the Eyes, Blurring of Vision
Frequent Acidity, Nausea, Drowsiness
Pinched Nerve, Bulged Cervical Disc, Swelling in Nerves
Muscle Spasm, Sinusitis
“Migraine is a Neurological Condition that is characterized by Intense Headache, Nausea, Numbness, or Stiffness in the Upper Body”
What Will You Learn?
You will Learn Highly Effective Medical Yoga Techniques that will:
Relieve Headaches & Stiffness in the Neck, Shoulders, Arms
Improve Digestion, Nausea & Giddiness
Relieve Stress & Heaviness in the Eyes
Restore correct posture of shoulders & head
Sleep better & improve energy levels
Course Structure (In Hindi):
- Anatomy & Physiology of Migraine
Understanding How Your Body Can Reverse Migraine
- Listening To Your Body
- Acid-Alkaline Balance In Your Food
- Natural Healing Principles of Food
- Natural Solutions for Migraine
- Do’s & Don’ts
- Medical Yoga Techniques To Relieve Migraine
- Postures & Poses
- Exercises That Help
Dr. Deepak Sachdeva | Founder, Director - Medical Yoga Centers
The Foremost Expert in the Field of Medical Yoga
- 15+ Years of exceptional work in the field of "Yoga Therapy for Pain Relief"
- PGD in Therapeutic Restorative Yoga
- M.Phil in Yoga Therapy
- Ph.D. in Yoga
- Honorary Doctorate by Indian Board of Alternative Medicines for exceptional work done in the field of "Yoga Therapy for Pain Relief"
- Anatomy X: Musculoskeletal Cases - a course from Harvard University.
- Earned numerous acknowledgments & awards (including one from the President of India)
- 12,000+ patients have benefitted from his LIVE health talks in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Dubai, India & Australia
His skills in the human body’s biomechanics are exceptional. His understanding of the body muscles, bones, joints, and their pathology is exemplary. He is an expert in Body Movements - what restricts it & how to restore it without medicines.
Get Your Questions Answered
What is Medical Yoga?
I’ve been suffering from Migraines for several years. Will this course help in curing it?
I do Yoga at home to reduce stress and headache, how will this course be different?
How much time do I need to give every day to practice these techniques?
Please Share the Details we will get in touch with you
For More Details, Please Contact:+91 9630162732, 9810693910