What you will learn from this course
SCIENCE OF FASTING
Fasting is an opportunity to heal and repair. Learn, Why Fast and how fasting can help root out diseases.
Learn all about what, when, how and how much to eat, food groups, nutrients & all the basics around right food
Add natural elements to bring in homeostasis. Know about practical hydrotherapy, breathing, and sun therapy for healing.
WHOLE PLANT BASED DIET PLAN
A workable diet plan which integrates all the learnings from the program!
Life-changing learnings and myth-busting knowledge
- You might not even know that you have not been eating and living right.
- Healthy Carbohydrates are absolutely essential in every meal
- Protein – did you know excess protein is neither necessary nor healthy?
- Fats in the form of oils is not necessary, but body needs fats in its original form
Discover food-based healing from a Scientific Perspective
- The course content is backed by 50+ scientific studies, books & research papers.
- Did you know that Fiber can help prevent & reverse lifestyle diseases!
11+ Hrs of Pre-recorded Lessons
Crafted Videos Supported by Visuals & Infographics
E-Books and Supporting Materials
Video Q&A to make sure your concepts are clear
Assignments & Assessment to enhance your Learning
Access to the Course for 1 Year
Completion Certificate, And much more….
"Whether you are looking to regain lost health or intend to experience health and well-being for life, you’ve come to the right place. The course provides a radical approach in understanding the relationship between food, nutrition, health & disease. By the end of this module, you will have the tools to distinguish between foods that support health & those that threaten it."
- Dr. Gauri Rokkam
Dr. Gauri Rokkam
(Holistic Nutritionist & Expert Trainer)
Well known for her applied approach of blending Western modern medical nutrition with Eastern Yogic philosophy of food & Naturopathy
- Ph.D. (Yoga & Life Sciences) SVYASA Yoga University, Bengaluru
- M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition), Bangalore University Topper
- Certified Nature Cure therapist International Institute of Mahayoga & Natural Hygiene, USA
- Certified Diabetes Educator - St. John’s Hospital, Bengaluru
- Certified Yoga Instructor & Therapist - SVYASA University, Bengaluru
- Certified Lactation consultant, Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru
- Certified Sports Nutritionist - Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru
- Trained in Yogic management of back pain, Dr. Omkar, IISc, Bengaluru
- Diploma -“Nutrition for health promotion & disease prevention”, University of California, San Francisco, USA
- Diploma in “Nutrition & Health Education”, IGNOU
Hear what people are saying
Harsh Vardhan, Leadership Coach,India
"Just took me a few seconds to decide that I want to do the course. This is the mother of all courses, abundant in content, and very low in cost. And the returns from this course are right from the first class itself."
Manpreet Kaur, Senior Manager-Payments, USA
"Dr. Gauri, what you have taught me and the rest of the folks in the course is something that I wouldn't have learned, even if I read 10 or 100 books. The best thing, what I like about this course is it's designed so beautifully."
Shivani Pal,HR Manager,India
"Ever since I became a mother, you know, I wanted to start at right for my kid. And, I think I hit the gold mine. I'm seeing some changes in my parents, you know, they're going and taking the sunbath upstairs. And my husband is not ordering food outside to say so. Lovely"