COURSE PRICE: INR 10,625/-
INR ₹8,500/-ENROLL NOW
USE CODE WELLCURE20 TO GET 20% OFF AT CHECKOUT | LIMITED PERIOD OFFER!
11+ Hrs of Pre-recorded Lessons
Crafted Videos Supported by Visuals & Infographics
E-Books and Supporting Materials
Video Q&A to make sure your concepts are clear
Assignments & Assessment to enhance your Learning
Access to the Course for 6-MONTHS
Completion Certificate, And much more….
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS COURSE
SCIENCE OF FASTING
Fasting is an opportunity to Heal & Repair. Learn, Why Fast and How Fasting can help root out Diseases.
Learn all about What, When, How, and How much to Eat, Food Groups, Nutrients & all the basics around the Right Food
Add Natural Elements to Bring in Homeostasis. Know about Practical Hydrotherapy, Breathing & Sun Therapy for Healing.
WHOLE PLANT-BASED DIET PLAN
A Workable Diet Plan which Integrates all the Learnings from the Program!
Discover Food-Based Healing from a Scientific Perspective
The course content is backed by 50+ scientific studies, books & research papers.
Did you know that Fiber can help prevent & reverse lifestyle diseases!
Skill Upgrade for Food & Health Professionals
Combine the methods of holistic nutrition science with your current medical treatment/adjunct therapies.
Learn how to use "Panchabhutas" (Five natural elements) as Food & align with Nature to get its potent benefits
'Get the Course Certificate'
Dr. Gauri Rokkam
(Holistic Nutritionist & Expert Trainer)
Well known for her applied approach of blending Western modern medical nutrition with Eastern Yogic philosophy of food & Naturopathy
- Ph.D. (Yoga & Life Sciences) SVYASA Yoga University, Bengaluru
- M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition), Bangalore University Topper
- Certified Nature Cure therapist International Institute of Mahayoga & Natural Hygiene, USA
- Certified Diabetes Educator - St. John’s Hospital, Bengaluru
- Certified Yoga Instructor & Therapist - SVYASA University, Bengaluru
- Certified Lactation consultant, Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru
- Certified Sports Nutritionist - Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru
- Trained in Yogic management of back pain, Dr. Omkar, IISc, Bengaluru
- Diploma -“Nutrition for health promotion & disease prevention”, University of California, San Francisco, USA
- Diploma in “Nutrition & Health Education”, IGNOU
HEAR WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Harsh Vardhan, Leadership Coach,India
"Just took me a few seconds to decide that I want to do the course. This is the mother of all courses, abundant in content, and very low in cost. And the returns from this course are right from the first class itself."
Manpreet Kaur, Senior Manager-Payments, USA
"Dr. Gauri, what you have taught me and the rest of the folks in the course is something that I wouldn't have learned, even if I read 10 or 100 books. The best thing, what I like about this course is it's designed so beautifully."
Shivani Pal,HR Manager,India
"Ever since I became a mother, you know, I wanted to start at right for my kid. And, I think I hit the gold mine. I'm seeing some changes in my parents, you know, they're going and taking the sunbath upstairs. And my husband is not ordering food outside to say so. Lovely"