Know Your Coach:
By Millets Expert
Co-founder - Millets For Health
Pallavi Upadhyaya is the co-founder and Managing Director of Millets for Health, a social enterprise founded in 2016, dedicated to promoting millets amongst the farmers as well as bringing them to the urban tables.
Coaching LIVE Session 1
- Start your millet journey
- Why should you eat millets?
- Health & environmental benefits of millets
- Reconnect with millets - types, characteristics, and which ones to start with.
- How to choose the right quality millets?
Coaching LIVE Session 2
- Know about the 7 common types of most common millets - Foxtail, Ragi, Jowar, Little Millet, Proso, Kodo, Samak, Bajra
- How to consume millets?
- Different forms of millets and millet products
- How to add millets to your diet?
- Upgrade your kitchen pantry with the right millets
Coaching LIVE Session 3
- How do millets help in controlling diabetes?
- How are millets good for heart health & weight management?
- Diversify your diet with millets - Creating millet meal plans
- Acing gluten-free cooking with millets
- Soaking time, Cooking time, and other techniques
- Millet cooking tips and hacks
Free Access - ‘Millets Cooking’ Online Course by Pallavi Upadhyaya
3+ Hours of Learning Content
60+ Short Lessons
40+ Tasty, Gluten-Free Millet Recipes: Cakes, snacks, dosa, laddoo, bread, pancakes, pasta & more…
Learn to Select & Cook with Various Millets: Foxtail, Ragi, Jowar, Little Millet, Proso, Kodo, Samak, Bajra
Designing Millets Based Daily Diet: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks, desserts, snacks & more
Course Completion Certificate
Course Access for 1-Year