CORRECT BP & CHOLESTEROL NATURALLY
“1 in 4 adults in India has high BP, and 75% of them don’t have it under control” ~ The Times of India
This program is designed to help you control your Blood pressure & Cholesterol using the power of 5 Natural Elements
By Dr. Prashanthi Atluri, MBBS, M.D
- Leading Cardiologist from Louisiana, USA
- 18+ years of medical experience
- 1000+ Happy Patients With Healthy Heart & Medicine-Free Lives!
- Expert in the Science of Natural Healing
You Will Work On Your Diet & Lifestyle & Learn To Include Natural Therapies In Your Routine For A Healthier Heart.
📸 2 LIVE Sessions 🥙 Healthy Heart Diet & Lifestyle Plan 📔 Heart-friendly Recipes E-Book 🧘♀️ Guidance on Natural Therapies 💭 2-Week Query Support 📅 1 Year Access To Program Recording
RECORDED Session 1
- What are high BP & high Cholesterol?
- Lifestyle choices causing high BP & Cholesterol
- What are the health complications that can arise due to high BP & Cholesterol?
- Side effects of BP & Cholesterol medicines?
- How does your body adapt to the toxins?
- Natural Healing Science theories about high BP & Cholesterol
- Why is high BP created in your body?
- Real-life stories of correcting high BP & Cholesterol Naturally
- Natural Healing Therapies for Heart Health
- Yoga Nidra - Sleep Meditation
- Rest & Relaxation Practices
RECORDED Session 2
- Diet & Nutrition to Correct High BP & Cholesterol
- How do Fats without Fiber affect your health?
- Salt: Good or Bad? Which is the best salt? How much to eat?
- Whole Foods, Plant-based Diet for Heart Health
- How do Raw Foods impact healing?
- The role of Fasting in removing toxins & correcting weight
- Circadian Rhythm based lifestyle and eating
- Reducing BP & Cholesterol medicines
- What to do when your BP goes high?
- How to manage unhealthy food cravings?
- What are the true indicators of wellness?
DR. PRASHANTHI ATLURI, MBBS, M.D
A Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) Specialist in New Orleans, Louisiana, US, with 18+ Years of Experience in Internal Medicine & Cardiology.
Dr. Atluri is a Cardiovascular Disease (cardiology) Specialist in New Orleans, Louisiana, US. With 18+ years of experience in internal medicine & cardiology, she believes that diet & lifestyle play a key role in preventing & reversing heart diseases. She encourages her patients to integrate a natural lifestyle to attain optimum health.
With her extensive knowledge and experience as a cardiologist, Dr. Prashanthi integrates medical science with the science of natural healing to generate amazing healing outcomes, reduce medications and help her patients live healthier, happier lives.
What To Expect After This Program?
Controlled BP & Cholesterol Levels
The natural therapies, diet and lifestyle changes undertaken during the program will help you manage your blood pressure and cholesterol in a highly effective manner
Improved Strength & Energy
The natural therapies and lifestyle changes included in this program will help you naturally detox your body and feel much more active than ever before
Reduce Weight, Anxiety, Brain Fog
…and other co-occurring conditions and discomforts of cardiovascular diseases by implementing de-stressing techniques, and other lifestyle actionables shared in the program.