LET YOUR LUNGS BREATHE FREELY
NUTRITIONIST & COOKING EXPERT
TARIKA AHUJA is the best-selling wellness author, certified Macrobiotic health coach, Ayurvedic chef, and an international speaker-educator with over 15 years of experience in natural wellness.
Tarika has in-depth knowledge of lung health and has written a book on the subject - THE ASTHMA CURE (published with Penguin India), which is a relevant and indispensable book for this time & age. She is also the author of BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN (published with Harper Collins) which is an exceptional book to guide parents in raising strong, balanced, and healthy children.
MANJARI AGARWALA is a certified yoga teacher in the Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa traditions. Currently, She teaches yoga to individual students with therapeutic needs.
She is the Co-founder of Violet Wisdom, an enterprise offering natural wellness education, products, and experiences.
She is an Action Learning facilitator associated with the School for Social Entrepreneurs, India.
Manjari also conducts ‘HEALING FOREST WALKS’ to reconnect urban populations with nature.
Special Launch Price @ INR 990/- INR 742/-BUY COURSE NOW (USE CODE LAUNCH25 ON CHECKOUT)
This Course Is For You,
- Are recovering from a recent respiratory illness (Including COVID)
- Feel shortness of breath after a flight of stairs
- Have been living in a polluted environment, like most of us!
- Worry about your respiratory health & want to breathe better
How Will You Benefit From This Course?
- Rejuvenate your Lungs
- Power up your Lung Capacity
- Strengthen your Respiratory Muscles
- Discover ‘Healthy Lungs’ Diet
- Learn how to Breathe Correctly
2+ Hours of Learning Content
15+ Detailed 'HEALTHY LUNGS' Recipe Videos
Daily Living Practices for Healthy Lungs
Deep Stretching & Yoga Module
Awareness & Practical Knowledge
FUNDAMENTALS OF LUNG HEALTH
- Energetic anatomy of the lungs
- Healthy mucus Vs. Unhealthy mucus
- Lung health – Metal energy
- Foods detrimental for the lungs
- Foods beneficial for the lungs
- Relationship between lungs & other organs
- Macrobiotics for our health
NUTRITION FOR LUNGS
- Best whole grains for lungs
- Best sources of Fats & Protein for lung health
- 15+ ‘Healthy Lungs’ Recipes:
- Nourishing Nishime Vegetables with Soba noodles
- Strengthening Buckwheat & Black-Eyed Pea Soup
- Pureed Vegetable Soup - Broccoli & Cauliflower
- Quick Sautéed Greens: Amaranth Greens (Chaulai Saag) with Spring Onions
- Homely Pumpkin Khichdi
- Miso Soup, And lots more...
YOGA FOR LUNGS
- Ujjayi Breathing - Anchor Your Mind With Breath
- How To Breathe Correctly
- How To Exhale Deeply
- Enhance Breath With Asanas
HEALTHY LIFESTYLE FOR LUNGS
- Which Exercise Is Good For Lungs?
- Is Coffee Good For Lungs?
- Are Tomatoes Bad For Lungs?
- Are Raw Foods Healthy For Lungs?
- And Many More Lifestyle Tips
BONUS: YOGA FOR LUNG HEALTH
BOOST YOUR LUNG CAPACITY
By mid-age, your Lung capacity reduces by 10% and continues to do so unless you work upon it.
Proper inhalation, exhalation, and retention of breath ensures good lung capacity, which in turn increases strength, vitality, and overall health.
Breathing through the nose is our first line of defense against pollution & particulate matter.
Special Yoga techniques improve airflow, eliminate waste gases & cleanse lungs.
PREVENT LUNG ISSUES
Elderly, smokers, people with breathing difficulties, or respiratory disorders, parents of kids with lung conditions - all can work on their lung health through this program.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE COURSE
"I want to thank Tarika, she has been a savior and a complete blessing in helping my son build his immunity. The simple changes in daily routine & nutrition recommended by her have greatly helped us improve his stamina & overall wellbeing. God Bless You.” ."
"A big thank you to Tarika!. A person who heals is a way of light through God, and you are no less than that for me. I stoped using inhaler soon after starting a consultation from her. It has been 3 weeks since I used my inhaler"