This Course Is For You, If You:
Are recovering from a recent respiratory illness (Including COVID)
Feel shortness of breath after a flight of stairs
Have been living in a polluted environment, like most of us!
Worry about your respiratory health & want to breathe better
How Will You Benefit From This Course?
Rejuvenate your Lungs
Power up your Lung Capacity
Strengthen your Respiratory Muscles
Discover ‘Healthy Lungs’ Diet
Learn how to Breathe Correctly
2+ Hours of Learning Content
15+ Detailed 'HEALTHY LUNGS' Recipe Videos
Daily Living Practices for Healthy Lungs
Deep Stretching & Yoga Module
Awareness & Practical Knowledge
Let Your Lungs Breathe Freely
Know Your Instructor
Tarika Ahuja is India's no. 1 nutritionist and wellness expert enabling parents to raise strong, balanced and healthy children with over a decade of experience. She helps parents with prevention of diabetes, asthma, heart disease, arthritis, and other lifestyle diseases.
She also works with individuals, fitness groups, women groups & runners for weight management, strengthening immunity and to improve energy levels. Author of Bestsellers THE ASTHMA CURE and BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN.
Fundamentals of Lung Health
- Energetic anatomy of the lungs
- Healthy mucus Vs. Unhealthy mucus
- Lung health – Metal energy
- Foods detrimental for the lungs
- Foods beneficial for the lungs
- Relationship between lungs & other organs
- Macrobiotics for our health
Nutrition for Lungs
- Best whole grains for lungs
- Best sources of Fats & Protein for lung health
- 15+ ‘Healthy Lungs’ Recipes:
- Nourishing Nishime Vegetables with Soba noodles
- Strengthening Buckwheat & Black-Eyed Pea Soup
- Pureed Vegetable Soup - Broccoli & Cauliflower
- Quick Sautéed Greens: Amaranth Greens (Chaulai Saag) with Spring Onions
- Homely Pumpkin Khichdi
- Miso Soup, And lots more...
Healthy Lifestyle for Lungs
- Which Exercise Is Good For Lungs?
- Is Coffee Good For Lungs?
- Are Tomatoes Bad For Lungs?
- Are Raw Foods Healthy For Lungs?
- And Many More Lifestyle Tips
Boost Your Lung Capacity
By mid-age, your Lung capacity reduces by 10% and continues to do so unless you work upon it.
Proper inhalation, exhalation, and retention of breath ensures good lung capacity, which in turn increases strength, vitality, and overall health.
Breathing through the nose is our first line of defense against pollution & particulate matter.
Special Yoga techniques improve airflow, eliminate waste gases & cleanse lungs.
Prevent Lung Issues
Elderly, smokers, people with breathing difficulties, or respiratory disorders, parents of kids with lung conditions - all can work on their lung health through this program.
What People's are saying about the Course?
"I want to thank Tarika, she has been a savior and a complete blessing in helping my son build his immunity. The simple changes in daily routine & nutrition recommended by her have greatly helped us improve his stamina & overall wellbeing. God Bless You.”
"A big thank you to Tarika!. A person who heals is a way of light through God, and you are no less than that for me. I stoped using inhaler soon after starting a consultation from her. It has been 3 weeks since I used my inhaler"
Get Your Questions Answered
How will the program benefit me?
What is special about this program?
Why is Lung Health so important?
Why is ‘Breathing Right’ so crucial for us?
Which age group is this program for?
TYPE IN YOUR QUERY ABOUT THE COURSE, IF ANY
For More Details, Please Contact:+91 9548714775, 9630162732